Monday, August 06, 2007

"This sal fellow is a douche."

So says Nicki.

I was checking out my blog-hit map and following some of the referring links when I came upon this one. Cool, I thought. They are quoting me in disparaging terms and linking to my blog. I have made the big time.

The bfdblog.com posting was in response to Sal DeTraglia's trip report from WDW (Sal's original blog post which included my witty comment is mysteriously missing). As I scrolled through the comments that "sal fellow" line jumped out at me. I am so jealous.

In the long comments thread there are many that assume that Sal is a jerk Spaniard, not knowing that he is really a jerk ex-pat Flatlander. Interesting stuff going on in there. I hope it isn't too late to join the fun.

Note to Sal - I was going to email this link to you, but I do not have your contact information. Please email me at cminion at earthlink dot net. I may have a not-so-virtual Tapas Bar opportunity coming up in Santander. Cheers.

No comments: