Tuesday, December 09, 2008

U.S. Senate seat for sale

Its a good thing that Ted Stevens lost his bid for reelection to the U.S. Senate seat from Alaska. The temptation may have been too great for Gov. Palin, and we could be reading this today.
Later, SARAH PALIN stated that the Senate seat “is a fucking valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing.” …

In regards to the Senate seat, SARAH PALIN stated “I’ve got this thing and it’s fucking golden, and, uh, uh, I’m just not giving it up for fuckin’ nothing. I’m not gonna do it. And, and I can always use it. I can parachute me there.” …

SARAH PALIN states that he will put 64 “[Senate Candidate 4]” in the Senate “before I just give fucking [Senate Candidate 1] a fucking Senate seat and I don’t get anything.” ….

SARAH PALIN states that he will appoint “[Senate Candidate 1] . . . but if they feel like they can do this and not fucking give me anything . . . then I’ll fucking go [Senate Candidate 5].”…

Later in the conversation, SARAH PALIN said she knows that the President-elect wants Senate Candidate 1 for the Senate seat but “they’re not willing to give me anything except appreciation. Fuck them.”…
That was a close one.

No comments: