Sunday, August 16, 2009

A creepy liar

"I just lost my grandmother last year. "I just lost my grandmother last year. I know what it's like to watch somebody you love, who's aging, deteriorate and have to struggle with that," an impassioned Obama told a crowd as he spoke of Madelyn Payne Dunham. He took issue with "the notion that somehow I ran for public office or members of Congress are in this so they can go around pulling the plug on grandma." you love, who's aging, deteriorate and have to struggle with that," an impassioned Obama told a crowd as he spoke of Madelyn Payne Dunham. He took issue with "the notion that somehow I ran for public office or members of Congress are in this so they can go around pulling the plug on grandma."
"Pulling the plug on grandma."

What an insensitive creep.

"I know what it's like to watch somebody you love, who's aging, deteriorate ..."

And a liar, too.

It's pretty hard to watch someone deteriorate from 5000 miles away, especially when you are preoccupied with campaigning. Besides his well publicized photo-op, did Obama visit his Grandmother, the woman who raised him, during her last year of life?

No comments: