Friday, March 14, 2008

7 Sins - Patriotism

Thanks to the Reverend Wright, Patriotism is first to be featured. Patriotic is the last thing a Progressive wants to be called. America is wrong - by definition. Just ask Noam.

Examples
"The U.S. of KKK A."
"The first time in my adult life ..."
Attacks on military recruiters
"G** D*** America"
Code Pink

This will get you shunned
"No, I really do support the troops."
"I don't agree with anything he says or does, but President Bush was elected fairly and I support his office."
"Hoorah! I just enlisted in the United States Marines."

Secular-Progressive Exemption
A wink and a nod to any leftie politician trying to appeal to moderate voters. You are forgiven, we know you are only trying to get those hick's votes. "John Kerry, reporting for duty" is a prime example.

No comments: