- The air bag light illuminated upon starting and stayed on.
- The radio did not work.
- When I stepped on the brake, the radio came on.
- When I released the brake, the radio went off.
- After work, when I started the car the air bag and check engine lights both illuminated.
- The radio wasn't working.
- When I turned on the A/C, the radio came on and stayed on.
More clues later if no one gets it.
- The alternator was replaced 3 weeks prior to the problem beginning
- After three days of driving like this, the battery was dead and the car needed a jump to start