Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nothing to see here, please move along

I thought this was dead, but Texas Hold'em gives me an excuse to air another one of my conspiracy theories.

I said the other day that I did not understand why the New England Patriots need to cheat. After their thrashing of the Chargers on Sunday, it is clear to me that there is no on-field reason for it. The 2007 New England Patriots are a great football team. I predict they will finish the year 19-0 to surpass the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

My only question is, can the Patriots finish 19-0 against the point spread without stealing opponents' signals? The NFL cannot put this behind them fast enough. I suspect they do not want to learn why the league's star franchise is cheating .

"Follow the money" is useful advise.

No comments: