Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Franklin Mountain Lion

These photos are being spread by email. They don't look like obvious Photoshop fakes to me.





The message reads:

I thought you'd be very interested to see these:

Here are a couple of photos of the very elusive, but much talked about, Mountain Lion supposedly roaming Franklin - well, you can believe the rumors now!!! These were taken from the safety of OUR OWN BUILDING (Pen& Inc. of Milwaukee), while the Mountain Lion clearly checked out Our lot! Go ahead pass these around - they're the ONLY photographs of the animal taken that day!!!

Pen & Inc. is located here.

6 comments:

Dad29 said...

I TAWT I taw a puddytat.

Pete Fanning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pete Fanning said...

I'm sorry, but as a photographer myself, and having worked with photoshop, it's very hard not to believe these weren't photoshopped.

Photo one you can see a definite oval color pattern differential in the grass and in photo 2 the size differential in the animal as compared to the bushes is noticeable.

I could be wrong....but it just seems like a stretch....

Headless Blogger said...

Pete - No need to be sorry, I have my own doubts, but nothing jumped out at me in the images.

I also would presume a call to the police and the pictures going straight to the MJS if a big cat was prowling someone's office.

HB

Anonymous said...

At least one is a fake....

http://www.cryptomundo.com/
bigfoot-report/wisconsin-cougar-sighting4/

Mel (you will have to copy both parts of the URL into your browser.

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)