Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bacon - An alternative opinion

I think Mr. Coleman makes a good point.

I like bacon as much as the next guy. I get it: it's a bit ironic, it's fatty, it's comforting, it's delicious. But for the love of God, people, enough is [bad word] enough!

If I never see another bacon-laden appetizer, I wont be sad. If I never hear the word bacon in conjunction with dessert, I wont weep. I mean, c'mon, bacon jumped the shark when it was infused in bourbon. And I LIKE bourbon AND bacon... But can we please just stop now?

Enough already. Bacon has become this year's vanilla ...

Bacon ... this year's vanilla.

Hang on a moment while I step into the kitchen.


FATHER'S GOURMET VANILLA BOURBON BACON. Real Kentucky Bourbon and vanilla compliment the traditional hickory bacon with a remarkable smooth flavor.
Order your's here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!