1. February 17 will be what Y2K was feared to be. Especially hard-hit will be cable customers currently receiving a poor digital signal. Don't believe a word that your cable company says.
2. Brett who? The first Super Bowl run of the Rodgers era begins, top seeding in the NFC Playoffs is a start.
3. BHO emulates JFK. I got your Vietnam right here.
4. Gridlock in Congress. Blue Dog Democrats refuse to commit political suicide by implementing the POR agenda.
5. A quick end to the U.S. economic recession. The petro-price wealth effect is responsible, but we know who will get the credit.
6. 2009 will be the hottest year on record (Hansen data only, other temperature records put it in Top 10), the global warmists go nuts.
Headless Blogger reserves the right to add, delete and change predictions throughout 2009.
6 years ago